Explorer West teachers are dedicated, inspired and experienced in working with middle school girls and boys. Due to the size of the school, teachers can focus specifically on the education of each student as well as collaborate with their peers on integrated curriculum. They are expert educators in their specific subject areas who pride themselves in preparing their students for high school and beyond.
Explorer West’s dedicated, fabulous, experienced staff nurture and develop our young children into self-reliant young adults.” – Explorer West Parent
Teachers stand by each student during this crucial stage of growth by:
- Creating dynamic, hands-on curricula that inspire learning
- Developing leadership skills in a culture of curiosity, achievement and respect
- Facilitating Advisory groups with students of multiple grades
- Working closely at the first point of contact with parents
- Showing students how to work together and how to be social as well as intellectual beings
- Proving that learning can occur with confidence and excitement
The school’s staff is also very engaged with the students and the daily running of the school. This team works with various committees and outside resources on short-term and long-term goals. They help to identify, articulate and support NWAIS standards for the 2012 accreditation visit.
For more information about our Faculty and Staff, please explore the sections below: