2013-2014 New Student Tuition Rates:
|6th Grade||7th Grade||8th Grade|
Explorer West sets the tuition rates for incoming students for all three years. Families joining the school for the 2013-2014 school year can budget their child’s entire middle school tuition based on the rates shown above.
In addition to tuition, the following fees apply for 2013-2014:
- Book and Activity Fee: $500
- Facility Upgrade Fee (this fee applies only to the first year of a student’s enrollment): 6th grade $195, 7th grade $130, 8th grade $65.
Families can choose between three different tuition payment plan options:
- 11 payments (deposit plus 10 monthly payments) by automatic withdrawal beginning April 21 or May 6
- 4 payments (deposit plus three payments May 1, July 1, September 1)
- 2 payments (deposit plus one payment May 1)