2017-2018 New Student Tuition Rates:
|6th Grade||7th Grade||8th Grade|
Explorer West sets the tuition rates for incoming students for all three years. Families joining the school for the 2017-2018 school year can budget their child’s entire middle school tuition based on the rates shown above.
In addition to tuition, the following fees apply for 2017-2018:
– Book and Activity Fee: $640
– Facility Upgrade Fee: $120
Families can choose between three different tuition payment plan options:
- 11 payments (deposit plus 10 monthly payments) by automatic withdrawal beginning April 21 or May 6
- 4 payments (deposit plus three payments May 1, July 1, September 1)
- 2 payments (deposit plus one payment May 1)
Tuition rates for the 2018-2019 school year will be announced in November 2017.